Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
SECTION 1 – Shipping
- You can purchase online any item for sale on our website and ship them directly to your doorstep.
- We use the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time.
- From the Secure Checkout page you’ll see your item description, price, delivery time and delivery price.
- The shipping cost displayed on the website as ‘R99’ is limited to South Africa only. This price is subject to change at any given time. If you have any questions regarding the cost of shipping your goods, please contact us before placing an order.
SECTION 2 – Returns
- If you would like to return an item, please enclose the original packing slip and please enclose a note stating the reason for the return.
- Please Note: Orders for perfume bottles and compound will only be processed with the purchase of our perfume oil. Should you have made a mistake and purchased these items without purchasing perfume oil, you will be given the opportunity to purchase perfume oil and have it shipped with your perfume bottles/compound. If you choose not to purchase perfume oil after you have purchased perfume bottles and compound, you can request a refund. Please note that a refund is not guaranteed. If your refund is approved, you will be paid out the full amount minus expenses which can include transaction fees and administrative fees.
- Returns must be requested within the 7 day cooling off period. (7 days from the day you receive your order)
- All returns must be unused and in its original condition. Goods must be in their original packaging with all labels attached. (we adhere to strict health and hygiene conditions).
- Please do not use your own shipping service to return items to us, we will not accept the return. To return your product, we will provide collection from your premises (where the product was delivered to)
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping and restocking will be deducted from your refund.
- If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met, regrettably we reserve the right to return the goods without notice (and with re-shipping costs being the responsibility of the buyer).
- If you fail to comply with the provisions of this Returns Policy, we reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Perishable items
- Downloadable content
- Some health and personal care items
- Lingerie and Swimwear
- Jewellery – We cannot accept returns on any pierced jewellery for hygiene reasons.
- Software programmes – We cannot accept returns if the plastic wrapping and/or security seal has been broken
- Furniture – We do not accept any returns on partial or fully assembled products, unless the product is faulty or defective. Products must be undamaged and unused.
SECTION 3 – Refunds or Exchanges (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund / exchange. (We only replace items if they are defective or damaged)
- f you are approved for an exchange, then your exchange will be processed. should we not have stock then your refund will be processed
- If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed. (Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded)
- Refunds are made via bank transfer to the customer’s designated South African bank account or for store credit where applicable.
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us